Free White Paper: “Improving Web Site Performance and Conversions with Tag Management”
Web site performance matters. According to a study by the Aberdeen Group1, a one second delay in page response can result in a 7 percent reduction in online conversions.
Many factors impact site performance, but one big factor is the accumulation of digital marketing vendor tags and pixels on web pages.
Tealium deploys a number of tag management techniques and best practices to boost page load speed by as much as 50% for its e-commerce clients. Download this free white paper to learn more about how Tealium tag management can improve web results. Highlights include:
- The different factors impacting web site performance
- The 7 sure-fire ways tag management improves page load speed
- A case study on how Fingerhut.com increased page performance by 49 percent through checkout via Tealium
- The power of conditional tag loading
- The web performance secret weapon: slow tag killing
Don't wait! Download today to learn how Tealium can improve your organization's web site performance and increase conversions!
Fill out the form below to get your free
copy of this comprehensive report.